Swim, bike, and run The Most Scenic Triathlon in Texas! The 10th annual Kerrville Triathlon takes place on September 26-27 in beautiful Kerrville, Texas. Nine different events feature a swim course in beautiful Nimitz Lake, bike course through the picturesque Texas Hill Country, and run course along the refreshing Guadalupe River. Cross the finish line, grab your custom belt buckle finisher medal, and head to the finish line festival! Celebrate with friends and family with a cold beer (21+), hot fajitas, and a revitalizing float in the Guadalupe River!
With events ranging from sprint distance to half iron, Kerrville Tri offers something for triathletes of all abilities. Bring the family because there’s a free Kids Fun Run on Saturday! The two-day expo takes place on Friday and Saturday and is free and open to the public. Athletes will receive a belt buckle finisher’s medal, awesome 10th anniversary shirts, reusable custom water bottles, personalized race bibs, swim caps, and more.
Finish your triathlon season with The Most Scenic Triathlon in Texas!
- Debra Zapata Sprint Distance Triathlon: 500m Swim, 14.5 mile Bike, 3.1 mile Run
- Quarter Distance Triathlon: 1000m Swim, 29 mile Bike, 6.4 mile Run
- Half Distance Triathlon: 1.2 mile Swim, 56 mile Bike, 13.1 mile Run
- Aquabike: Sprint, Quarter and Half Distance (minus the run)
- Relays: Sprint and Half Distance Triathlon( 2 or 3 person teams)
- Kids Fun Run: 800 meters
We will offer to refund 100% of your entry fee if a government entity issues a ban on mass gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic that would prevent this event from occurring.